Decision Is The Ultimate Power
Decision is the ultimate power. When we read quotes like this one from Tony Robbins, we usually think about the big, life-changing decisions.
Putting an end to something, like
- quitting your job,
- stop drinking alcohol once and for all,
- or filing for divorce.
Or starting something new, like
- starting a business,
- moving to a new country,
- or deciding to build a home.
Yet, there’s another type of decisions. Decisions that have an equally dramatic impact on the outcome of your life!
They go unnoticed.
You make them unconsciously.
They secretly run your life.
[clickToTweet tweet=”The decisions that ultimately shape your destiny are the small ones you make every day.” quote=”The decisions that ultimately shape your destiny are the small ones you make every day.”]
Seemingly “tiny” decisions are affecting the quality of your life. They are small, but their consequences build up over years and decades, like a powerful Tsunami builds up from initially shallow waves.
- Do you want fries with that OR a salad?
- Enjoying quality time with your spouse OR with a stranger you met on the chat?
- Hanging out on the couch Or going to the gym?
And specifically in your business:
- Going to the pool OR writing a blog post?
- Socializing on Facebook OR calling prospects?
- Sharing other people’s content OR creating your next YouTube video?
- Starbucks OR Office?
- Checking your email (again!) OR creating your next product?
- Vising a cabaret show (they are very popular where I live) OR working on your web site?
Man, choices are hard!
Fortunately you can make new and better choices every day!
Usually it comes down to one master choice, it’s a “meta choice” or blueprint for all the unconscious decisions in your life.
The master choice that rules all your small decisions day in day out is:
[clickToTweet tweet=”Do you choose short term comfort OR long term fulfillment?” quote=”Do you choose short term comfort OR long term fulfillment?”]